|Saturday, June 24, 2017 11:47:28 AM||Page # OB-163 | Sign In | Register|
"Our Best" Series - DIY Sauna Kit - Page 2
"Our Best" Sauna Kit With "WOW" Factor
24 Upgrades were Included in the Sauna-Guru's own 5'x7' sauna -
the T&G is stronger as
it is 11/16" thick!
Fortunately for us in North America, we have access to large forests of Western Red Cedar in Oregon and British Columbia. Over 2,000,000 cedar saunas are now in use in Canada and the U.S. They bear witness to the popularity of Red Cedar as the best wood for saunas.
>>... Learn More - Why Cedar is the Perfect Wood for Sauna Building
The Top 6 Facts Why Western Red Cedar is the Perfect Sauna Wood:
1. Red Cedar is One of the Most Stable Softwoods Known - it's ideal for sauna building.
(a) cedar does not become hot. Millions of tiny air cells in the wood act like insulation.
(b) cedar does not expand. The heat of the sauna does not make Red Cedar expand.
(c) cedar does not absorb moisture. Water may be used inside a sauna - no hardship on the wood.
(d) cedar has an enjoyable scent. It is part of the enjoyable sauna experience.
2. Red Cedar Resists Mold and Fungus Growths - Learn More - Why Cedar is the Perfect Wood to Build a Sauna
3. Cedar lumber for sauna building must be kiln-dried to an extremely low 9 to 10% moisture content
4. Our Red Cedar is not available in Europe
5. Red Cedar is the most popular wood used to make infrared saunas world-wide!
6. Redwood is not red cedar. Real "Sequoia Redwood" is now too expensive to use.
The book, "The Art of Sauna Building", reviews over 16 types of wood that could be used for saunas. Red Cedar is native to North America - it is one of the highest-rated woods for sauna building.
>>... Learn More - The Best Sauna Building Book
Why it Makes Sense to Buy a Sauna Kit ...The purpose of a DIY sauna kit is to provide all the specialty parts needed for a sauna builder to construct their own sauna at minimal cost. Consider these points:
1. Eliminate Mistakes - manufacturers are best equipped to supply the 30 to 44 different parts that are needed along with detailed instructions that match the parts, eliminating costly mistakes and frustration.
2. Prices are Low for a Sauna Kit - It is not an expensive decision to buy a professionally-designed sauna kit from an experienced supplier like Home Saunas Since 1974. We strive as a factory to always have low factory prices - our sauna kit customers report that our kit prices saved them $800 to $1,500 on their project.
3. Instructions are Important - our instructions have seen constant improvement since 1974 when we started making saunas. In addition, our customers get our best-seller book, "The Art of Sauna Building" and we share our "Tips to Avoid Mistakes Made by Others" with you.
4. Size is Important (the thickness that is) - there are many suppliers of sauna kits that still use cedar that is too thin. It is very stressful on the sauna wood when you considering the heating and cooling cycles that the sauna room goes through. Thicker wood is more stable. It eliminates warping and shrinkage. Your sauna will outlast our lives - so why not have it look great every year? When the cedar lining is merely 1/2", or 7/16" thick - it makes for a mediocre sauna room. The 11/16" thickness that we use in "The Best" sauna kits is the thickest in the industry.
5. We Supply 3 Types of DIY Sauna Kits -
(1) "The Best" Series Sauna Kits - have our best quality and includes all 24 upgrades. It is our most popular DIY sauna kit. Up to 44 parts are included. >>>... Learn More - "Our Best" DIY Sauna Kit.
(2) The "Deluxe-PLUS" Series Sauna Kits - have a lower base price which may suit a sauna builder on a tighter budget. Upgrades and options can be added "a la carte" so you can pick the upgrades that bring value to the project. Up to 38 parts are included. >>>... Learn More - "Deluxe-PLUS" DIY Sauna Kit.
(3) The "Standard" Series Sauna Kits - have the most economical price for tight budgets. The T&G cedar lining is thinner to reduce cost. There are less options, less sizes - you select the upgrades that bring value to the project. Up to 35 parts are included. >>>... Learn More - "Standard" DIY Sauna Kit.
This explanation of the upgrades in "Our Best" Sauna Kit illustrates the value in our best sauna kit.
To lower the price, the alternative is to buy the mid-range "Deluxe-PLUS" Kit and add options and upgrades.
|43 Years Sauna Experience|